The Webflow Agency (we, us, our) complies with the Indian GovernmentPrivacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act.
The Information that we collect
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- name & contact information
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletter or submit an enquiry
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter a certain type of information, we'll be unable to provide specific services.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you https://www.thewebflowagency.com/. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site content.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on https://www.thewebflowagency.com/
- how long you spend on each https://www.thewebflowagency.com/ page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access our service